Yup.... I've decided to join just about everyone else & go PRIVATE. Kind of funny coming from me for a few reasons.... FIRST - I don't really worry too much about stalkers. I think if people want to find you they will. SECOND - because it has been so long since I updated I can't even imagine anyone still checking on this blog. AND THIRD - it is mostly for my own benefit and I don't have any real exciting news or great words of wisdom. But.... so goes life and I just feel like now is the time. IF you read this and IF you are interested in following my not so exciting blog, leave me your email address on a comment and I will send you an invite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sign me up, Maridon! SJSteill@aol.com I will e-mail you more later!
Thanks! Sarah
I want an invite becky_crofts@hotmail.com!!!
Me too! bkbarton@gmail.com
Post a Comment