Tagged again - Okay Ashley - this one might be a little hard....
1. Since my husband is gone all week, too, I have to say phone calls from Kirk and then hearing his Peterbilt pulling into the yard on Friday night.
2. Hugs and kisses from my grandkids and their sweet little voices saying, "I love you grandma."
3. A loss when I step on the scales at Weight Watchers on Wednesday nights. (That hasn't been happening as often as I like lately)
4. Sleeping in on Saturday mornings.
5. Warm sunny days - no snow on the roads!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
5 Things That Make Me Smile
Posted by Maridon Rappleye at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MOM, you are falling behind on the posts!!!
Ashley posts 5 times a day...hahahaha
Jason
I was glad to see your comment - at least I know someone is checking on me. I know I'm behind... maybe I'll catch up in the next day or two. I spend too much time reading everyone else's blogs. I LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment