Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Beloved Prophet


I also want to express my feelings after the passing of our beloved Prophet - President Gordon B Hinckley. Kirk & I were watching a movie Sunday night (Jan 27) on television, when it was interrupted with the news that he had passed away. At first, tears of sadness came to my eyes as I felt grief at his passing. Even though he was 97 years old, it just seemed like he should be able to live forever. But like others, I then felt a lot of peace and happiness thinking about the amazing reunion he must be having with his wife and other family members. Besides, I'm sure he must have a straight ticket to the Celestial Kingdom and how great would that be! We will miss him so much - what a down to earth, funny, spiritual, amazing man he was.

0 comments: