On July 22nd I turned 54 years old!! To my grandkids I am sure I am really "old", but I think age is pretty much how you want it to be. Right now I feel so very blessed.... I am still married to my best friend forever, all of my amazing children & grandchildren live in Richfield, I have a beautiful home & yards, I have a great job that has lasted almost 25 years, I have the gospel in my life, I have good health (other than needing to lose those "extra" pounds again!!!), I have so many extended family members & good friends that I love, AND we are building a cabin on our mountain property!! What more could a person ask for? LiFe iS gReAt!!!
I slept in on my birthday & went to a hair cut appointment before going to work. When I went home to finish getting ready, I had a message that I had won the birthday cake on KSVC Radio. Wahoo! Then soon after I got to work, I received delivery of these BeAuTiFuL flowers from my husband who spoils me so much! I had so many Facebook Greetings from friends & family - that was a fun new twist to my day and kind of fun! I also had a lot of cards & gifts from family & friends! So, after work I picked up my cake & all of my children (except Jason who was in Texas) and my grandchildren came over to eat cake & ice cream. I felt bad that both Kirk & Jason weren't there. I was also irritated with myself after everyone left when I realized I didn't take any pictures. We had so much fun - Preslie was so disappointed that I didn't have any candles to blow out that we had to have her blow out a lighter! So cute! A really fun birthday!! (Just a footnote - I HATE pictures of myself, but for history's sake.... here it is!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment