Monday, June 29, 2009

3 YEARS OLD

27 June 2009 - our sweet little granddaughter Aubrei is now 3 years old! We celebrated her birthday at the Lions Park with cake & ice cream & lots of presents. She had a lot of family here to help her celebrate since her Grandma Leslie had a BIG 50th birthday celebration the night before at the ReLaY for LiFe. I kept Aubrei overnight so got to see her first thing in the morning on her birthday - she woke up so happy and full of smiles. She is such a special little girl and we love her so much!

Parker was such a great big brother to help her open her gifts and was so patient to let her take all the wrapping paper off herself.
She's a little bit of sunshine

She's a smile to light our days

She will steal our heart & keep it

With her warm endearing ways

She's our precious little granddaughter

With a sweetness from above

Who will fill our years with laughter

And our lives with LOTS of love.

(Author Unknown - but totally how we feel about our precious Aubrei)

1 comments:

Survivor of Seven said...

WOW! No wonder you haven't been blogging. You have been busy, busy. It was fun to read what you are doing again. Sorry to hear about your sister, Karen. I hope that she found it early and that she will be ok. You certainly have cute grandchildren and lots of birthdays! Also, I think that the first of everything after someone close to you dies is the hardest. There is no way to get around it, either.
Your trip sounded wonderful. We must go to the wrong conventions. We have never been treated to what you were doing. We haven't gone to one for so long that I guess I forgot they still have them. Must be time to go! I'm glad you had fun and I'm glad you are writing again.