So..... I went to visit Melissa for a minute today and she was making homemade strawberry jam. YUM! I made some many years ago and know it isn't really hard, but I guess I've just been too lazy. Kirk loves homemade jam & after having a refresher course from Melissa, I decided to take it on. I had wasted most of the morning away, so I stopped at the store on the way home and dug right in. Pretty soon I was in the mess and it went from this....
to this......

And finally.... to this!!! It looks delicious and it was really quite fun. Now the trick will be if it actually sets up or not. If it doesn't you won't hear a word from me!!!
And finally.... to this!!! It looks delicious and it was really quite fun. Now the trick will be if it actually sets up or not. If it doesn't you won't hear a word from me!!!
3 comments:
Yay Mom! Good Job! I hope mine sets up too :)
That looks yummy!!! I want some!! I am way not that talented!! BTW thanks again for the 4th!!! We had a lot of fun!! And the food was awesome!!! You are the best, even my girls started calling you grama Maridon by the end of the weekend. Thanks!!!
Maridon, thanks for your comment, I didn't know you had a blog:) You should try guitar hero, it is pretty fun! And your jam looks beautiful. Mine never sets up, I have resorted to buying freezer jam.
Post a Comment