I don't know why I have had such a hard time keeping up with posts this summer. Maybe because I have spent so many weekends away from home? For whatever reason, I am so grateful for daughters that have been keeping their sites up, so I will be able to create some sort of history this year. Going back to Sunday, August 24.... the day before Kirk's birthday. We had a fun birthday dinner for Kirk and then headed to Maple Grove for family pictures. The weather scared us some - looked like it was going to be real nasty - but it ended up being just perfect. The kids were real troopers. It was hard to get the 3 baby girls to cooperate at the same time, but we expected that. My heart was just so full to have all of us there - I know what a big effort it is to get everyone ready for family pictures. Thanks to Shannon (& Stuart) for taking time out of their weekend to capture our family in photo. I want to post more later, but these will have to do for now. So amazing to think that this all started with two people in love.....
then to 3 beautiful children - the best ever ......
and on to 3 great "in-laws" whom we love so much .....
and last (for now), but not least..... 8 absolutely adorable grandchildren. The light of our lives!

then to 3 beautiful children - the best ever ......
and on to 3 great "in-laws" whom we love so much .....
and last (for now), but not least..... 8 absolutely adorable grandchildren. The light of our lives!
1 comments:
What nice family photos....I think it is neat you guys have a blog. I am currently still trying to convince my family to give it a go. You are definitely welcome to my blog:)
Post a Comment