Mom's house is still a work in progress - but mostly just minor details and some decorating. We did get enough done that she can live there when she is ready. We are still worried about her being alone and have a few arrangements to work out, but I know she is anxious to be home again. At the same time she is a little afraid to be all alone. Kelly & Gayle met me at the house with mom when I arrived in St George on Friday. They were so great to help move furniture, unload boxes, etc. This has been a HUGE project for everyone. Kirk also stopped on his way home for the weekend and spent an extra day with me getting things put back together. I'm posting some pictures here and hope you can get a general idea of how things look. I will post more after next weekend - Karen & I will be going down to finish up the decorating and final touches. There are many boxes and drawers and cupboards yet to go through and re-organize, but that may take WEEKS. Then I will wish it was my house being de-junked!
Here is her new front porch carpet - the railings were painted, too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment