Okay - this goes totally against my grain because I usually don't like to do much with respect to Christmas until after Thanksgiving. BUT..... the mommies were busy with the Simply Sweet Gift Show AND there was a big event at Hallmark for the Webkinz AND grandma had told the grandkids she would take them. I don't think the kids even knew or realized that Santa would be there - they were totally into the Webkinz day and not thinking about anything else. I took the five oldest grandkids, plus Heather's (Ashley's sister) two oldest girls. It was crazy, but really fun. Shelby & Lexie had never had a Webkinz but I'll just guess they might be hooked now. Not only did their Grandma Sindy buy them their first one, but they also won a Webkinz with one of the games Hallmark was having. Such excitement! Sekoya also won an extra one. I thought it would be trauma, but it wasn't bad at all. It is fun to see how much these kids are growing up! They all reluctantly set on Santa's lap - I don't think they were prepared to give him their want list yet. It was funny! The pictures are from my cell phone, so not the best quality.
1st Picture - Makayla
3rd - Braxton
1 comments:
Thanks so much for taking my girls, they had so much fun!!!! And yes they have been at the computer every second they are not in school. They are definitely hooked. Thanks again. Thanks
for your comment about the wreaths.
You never know!!! I thought they were cute.
Post a Comment