Thursday, April 17, 2008

Almost Done

One of the last steps of our kitchen remodel - our blinds finally installed. It was a bit of a headache - not only making the decision, but getting them ordered the way we wanted and getting them here. Hard to tell from the picture but they are cellular shades and I absolutely love them. It is so great to finally have all my windows covered again. We also have a new dining room table, which is great! The only thing we have left in the kitchen is new doors. We decided to buy new doors for the back and side entries. Uncle Darel has agreed to install them for us. We just need to go buy them and get them painted.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I bet you are loving your new kitchen. It looks really nice. You all did a great job! Maybe I'm dumb, but what are cellular shades?

Maridon Rappleye said...

Kind of hard to describe - we bought them at Home Depot. They look like a honeycomb or beehive when looking at them from the side - I think that is why they are called cellular. Check this site out - it shows a better picture.
http://www.blindsgalore.com/category.asp?dept_id=07000000

And I am LOVING my kitchen - thanks!

Maridon Rappleye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.