Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Week to Week...






Week to week .....it is kind of the same thing and I don't have many fun pictures to post. But, just a little catching up for my sake if no one else's. Basically another week at work. I felt like I was getting a little sick on Friday, but just kept drinking my Noni juice and fighting it off. I went up to Nahna's for a little while on Friday afternoon to visit with Joan, Brent & family. They stopped in for a short visit on their way to SLC to attend General Conference. It was fun to finally meet Stratton's wife, Misti. Saturday was a busy day - two baby showers - one for Keri Daniels and one for Tiffany Black. They were a lot of fun as I was able to see some people I hadn't seen for a while and have some fun visits. I fit the baby showers in between general conference sessions, but didn't watch as much as I should have. Kirk worked on his truck and got a few things done around the house and shop. He was really happy to go to the general Priesthood session with both of his boys. They said it was an excellent meeting. Everyone came to our house after priesthood meeting to start planning our Lake Powell Trip in June. It seems far away, but we know it will be here before we know it. We had fun going through the boat and taking inventory of life jackets, ski ropes, etc. It got us all pretty excited. We talked about meals, shopping, scheduling, etc. It was nice to sleep in a little on Sunday and we enjoyed the morning session of conference. Then it got a little busy as we got things ready to have a big family dinner. After conference, Joan & family arrived again on their way back home. We had a big dinner in our shop (thanks to Nahna) with all of our kids & grandkids, Brent, Joan, Stratton, Misti, Stephen, Sara, Gaylen, Nahna, Uncle Bob & Aunt Norene, and Great Grandma Utahna. We were so glad she felt up to it. The food was delicious, the company great, and we had such a fun time. Our grandkids absolutely love Stephen & Sara - they have so much energy and do such a great job of entertaining the little ones. Families are great!

0 comments: