Yup - I won another prize. This time I ran into Seagull Book while in St George on Saturday (March 28) to buy a few books I wanted. Mom was waiting in the car, so I was in a hurry. It was about 1:50 pm - the clerk said you better put your name in to win the quilt they are giving away at 2:00. I didn't even look at it - just filled in the entry blank and left. Mom and I had been home about 15 minutes and my cell phone rang...... it was a clerk from Seagull Book and he said, "You have won our quilt!" No way!! What fun. I stopped on my way out of town and picked it up. It is a Mary Engelbreit quilt - kind of cute! Kirk keeps telling me I need to play the California Lottery. Hmmm - maybe!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would you enter my name??? What luck. That is such a fun, unexpected surprise. Lucky you!
Lucky You!
liz
Post a Comment