Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring has not Sprung!!

I guess Spring does not officially start until March 20th. I don't know why I just seem to think that as soon as it is March 1st it needs to be spring. It might have something to do with not liking the cold and snow and really looking forward to green grass, flowers, blue sky & warm days. BUT...... this is what we woke up to on Saturday morning (March 7th). Not the first time in our valley for March snow and I'm sure it won't be the last. Pretty in some ways, but way TOO cold and just not what I wanted after little teaser days of Spring the week before. One good thing about early spring storms - they don't last too long. Most of the snow was melted by yesterday afternoon. However, rumor has it that we are getting more snow tonight! UUGGHH!


1 comments:

Survivor of Seven said...

Wow, your photos are beautiful. I loved your post about Aubrei. What a sweet time for you and Kirk to have her. Did Kirk get his truck fixed? That was a crazy, unexpected storm Friday night. It makes me wonder about tonight. Since they are predicting it, I bet we won't get it!!!