Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bubble Baths

I went & picked up Melissa's kids tonight after work for a couple of hours. We watched TV, ate ice cream, read books, listened to Makayla practice the guitar; and the time went by so quickly. Then it was time for baths..... while I was upstairs taking care of Preslie, this is what Hayden was up to.........
Once I’m in my bubble bath
I like to stir up more.
Half the suds go in my eyes
And half go on the floor.
The fun is in the bubbles
‘cause they giggle on my skin,
And when I stick them on my face
They dangle from my chin.
When I splash them hard enough
They pop and disappear,
Then my bath time’s over
‘cause I’ve made the water clear!


Do you think this kid enjoys his bubble bath? He had so much fun, I had a hard time getting him out so Makayla could take a bath. Preslie was so mad that she had already had her bath and I wouldn't let her get back in. That was only part of it.... it was so deep I think she might have disappeared.

Makayla had fun in the bubbles after Hayden, but she sure had to shower to get all the bubbles off before she could get out. I think they had fun at grandma's house tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets see some nice bald puffy p===y, something I can wank to

Anonymous said...

I want a shot at Mikaylas tightp- ss- she is old enough for me I like them really young