Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Six Year Old

I can't believe I didn't take my camera to her birthday celebration, but I didn't. My bad! Here is our beautiful Sekoya in a picture taken last summer, but on June 7th we celebrated her 6th Birthday with a cake & ice cream party at her house. I can't believe she is already 6. She is the only one of my grandchildren that I had the priviledge of watching her be born. What a great experience! I didn't even get to be awake when my own children were born, so it really was special to me. Sekoya is so precocious - full of personality and so independent. She is also very tender-hearted and sweet. She can let out a scream that will break windows not to mention your ear drums. It has been fun to watch her changing this past year - kindergarten, t-ball, dancing, & cheer team. She loves to perform & do fashion shows. She sang for us at her birthday party all dressed up in a princess costume and she has an amazing voice for someone her age. I hope she will develop that talent as well.
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY SEKOYA - WE LOVE YOU!

0 comments: