On April 14th we received word from my sister, Karen, that she also had been diagnosed with colon-rectal cancer (similar to Leslie's) and would be starting the fight for her life. I couldn't believe it! She was still in shock and trying to deal with the whole thing, but was very positive and determined when I talked to her. I cried lots of tears, but I know that we have to have a lot of faith and know that things will work out the way they are supposed to. I know dad will be her very special guardian angel... I love my sister so much! I pray that she will be okay.Saturday, June 27, 2009
That Ugly "C" Word...
On April 14th we received word from my sister, Karen, that she also had been diagnosed with colon-rectal cancer (similar to Leslie's) and would be starting the fight for her life. I couldn't believe it! She was still in shock and trying to deal with the whole thing, but was very positive and determined when I talked to her. I cried lots of tears, but I know that we have to have a lot of faith and know that things will work out the way they are supposed to. I know dad will be her very special guardian angel... I love my sister so much! I pray that she will be okay.Posted by Maridon Rappleye at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment