Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Dash

This video really touched me today. Even if you have seen it, PLEASE take the time to watch it. Maybe it will touch your life too and you will think more about how you live your "dash". (Just click on the word "dash" to go to the video)

2 comments:

Daniels' Daze said...

Hey Maridon!!

Glad you are blogging. It was so nice to get your Christmas card. Thank You, Thank You! It always makes me homesick when I hear of what people are up to and how their families are growin. How lucky to have all your grandchildren so close. Ours are still in Albuequerque. But they are doing well so it is OK . We manage time down there about every two months. We do like it here and feel like we belong. Thanks for your comment on Craig's new calling. Seems strange but he is taking on the "mantel" well and is trying his best. It has been a crazy time to start with tithing settlement and Christmas needs but it is fine.

It will be fun to check in your blog. Thanks for remembering me!!

Alicia said...

I really enjoyed your Christmas letter and picture of your growing family. I can't believe how many there are now!
I am sooooo grateful that we are in touch with each other. I miss family so and you have been such a blessing to keep in touch!
Love you so!