Kirk & I celebrated our 34th anniversary on Easter Sunday. After we got back from the hospital, we rushed off to church. It was our ward conference, I was singing in the choir, plus we both had callings to take care of. It was crazy in the nursery - we had 12 little ones and most of them were under two. I am so grateful that Kirk will stay in there and help - the little kids just love him. Kirk had offered to drive me to Provo for an anniversary dinner, but truthfully, just spending time together at home sounded better than anything. We were both pretty tired as we didn't sleep very well worrying about Aubrei. After dinner, we decided to tackle one of the projects we needed to finish in our kitchen remodel - changing all the plugs, light switches, and plates to brown. I was very impressed that Kirk would tackle such a big project. It took a while, but we got it all finished except for one plate that had to be special ordered.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY WONDERFUL CUZ!!!
What a great surprise to see you on our blog! I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding your link to our blog. Happy Anniversary, by the way! Oh...so fun to see your blog and your kids. Thank you so much for "surfing" and letting me know that you are in the "blogosphere!" :-)
By the way if it makes you feel any better, we have close to 40 kids in our nursery (3 rotating classes), 6 workers, and various other helpers! WHEW!
Thanks for the sweet message. I CRAVE family contact. I am so blessed with the family that I have including you!!!
These blogs are a great way to keep in touch and I don't mind if you add my link to your blog. 40 KIDS!! Yikes! I think I would rather be RS Pres.
Post a Comment