.JPG)
I left Tuesday afternoon to head up north to attend a COBRA (Insurance) workshop for Jones & DeMille. I left a little early so I could do some shopping, but I actually arrived in SLC just in time to meet my high school friend, Marcie, for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes on 106th South. We email quite often, but haven't really seen each other for probably 10 years (I've lost track!) That's bad, since she only lives 2 1/2 hours away. Life just gets too busy. It was so good to see her - I had my camera in my purse but we got so involved in just talking, laughing, and catching up, that I forgot to even get it out. Next time .... and we promised each other there would be a next time and MUCH sooner. She had to leave at 7:30 for Young Women's, AND the restaurant just happened to be right next to Target, SO I did manage to do a little shopping. I don't really like being in the City by myself, so I soon headed to the Little America to get settled in before it got too late. They actually upgraded my room and I had a room with a "view" on the 16th floor. It was a pretty fancy room and I was feeling kind of bad that I only got to stay there one night.
.JPG)
.JPG)
The workshop started at 8:30 this morning and was clear over by the U of U - I was glad for the GPS in my car or I might have got lost. It was actually very interesting. I sat with Kendall and Sabrina - our agent representatives for our health insurance at Jones & DeMille. They are a lot of fun and it is much better than being alone. I headed home at 3:00 and was so glad (as always) to finally hit Nephi and be out of all that traffic. I didn't even unload my suitcase, but headed over to the church to attend Melissa's Relief Society Birthday Social. She was in charge of it and I wanted to see what she had done. She's been so stressed and it turned out just beautiful! I never really got the chance to do that when she was in Vegas, so it was so fun to be there. Now it is REALLY late and I am exhausted! Morning will come way too soon I am afraid.
3 comments:
Wow!! How do I get a job with a company that would put me up in a hotel like that?!
HAHAHA that is a funny comment by Mark!!
Mom, you need to stay in Hotels more if you think that ANY hotel room is Nice! After 140 days a year in them, Not many of them are nice anymore.
See, and you thought you would never use that GPS living in good old Richfield!!
Jason
Aunt Maridon!! Next time you are in salt lake you need to call me and I will go shopping with you!! I am always craving a shopping partner. Quinn and I live about 12 minutes away from downtown.
Post a Comment