
I had ironed some clothes to wear today, but when I woke up this morning I remembered that it was St Patrick's Day, so I dug in my closet to find a green shirt. Sure didn't want to give anyone at work an excuse to pinch me! Believe me, some of the guys I work with would take advantage of that. We had a pretty quiet weekend, but accomplished some things that we had been needing to do. Kirk spent most of Saturday morning at Mason Diesel working on his truck. I worked on laundry, book work, and other miscellaneous items that had been ignored for a while. When Kirk got home, we went up to visit Grandma Utahna. She is getting weaker and it is harder for her to remember things, but she was very happy to see us and we had a good visit. We ran a few other errands and just enjoyed spending the afternoon together. Sunday morning was spent at church, then while Kirk took an afternoon nap, I caught up on some corporate minutes that I was 8 years behind on (WOW!) Just something that has been easy to put off, but a MUST for our standing as a corporation. I really felt better about that. I had choir practice at 5:00, then we went to Jack Robinson's viewing at 6:15. We were over two hours waiting in line to express our sympathies to his family and there was still a long line behind us. What a tribute to Jack and to their family. We made quick visits to Melissa & family, then Mark & family. We didn't make it to Jason's as it was too late by then. We had visited with Jason & Sekoya on Saturday afternoon and heard all about their trip to Disney on Ice. Today was another start to a new work week - Kirk left for Denver about 10:30 worried about the weather, but called tonight that he was safely there - only encountering a few flurries. Tonight I've been packing to head to SLC tomorrow for an insurance seminar for work.

0 comments:
Post a Comment