skip to main |
skip to sidebar
.JPG)
.JPG)
The last couple of days have been pretty crazy! I have been trying to pull all the final details together so I could have the kitchen done before Kirk gets home tomorrow night. I'm sure Kevin thinks I have gone to part-time employment - I have spent a lot of time running around getting things I needed to finish up. It's days like this when I wish I wasn't working, but then I need to work to pay for all of this! The painters finished up today and I am really happy with the look - I was wondering at first, but it is perfect. Morgan & Melissa brought the kids and came over to help me decorate. Morgan put together our new fan light and got it installed - poor guy - I am killing him with this project. (And Melissa, too) I really appreciate them and all of their help. Mark was recruited tonight as well - we needed his height to hang the mirror over the stairs. OH... the mirror! That has been a story! I bought the mirror at Taipan in St George, but when we got it home and unpacked it, it was broken. Instead of returning it, we took it to Jones Glass to put in a new mirror. I picked it up today - so excited that it was done and ready to hang. Well.... when I was getting it out of the car, the box slipped out of my hands and hit the cement - CRAP - broken again! I just about died! Oh well.... I am embarrassed to take it back to Jones so maybe I'll call the Glass Doctor tomorrow and see if he can do a rush job. After the kids left tonight, I finished putting the kitchen back in order. I have a little more shopping to do & a few more finishing touches to complete the project, but so far it looks fantastic. I will post more pictures when I finish decorating. Maybe now I can move on to other things. We will be tending Jason's girls this weekend, plus Jen & Corey asked us to keep their two little girls Afton & Andi while they go to the temple on Saturday. They will all have a blast together. Well.... it is almost 12:30 am and I am exhausted. There is always tomorrow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment