Monday, March 3, 2008

Kitchen Project - One Week Later




It is Monday night and I wanted to share updated pictures of how our remodeling project is coming along. This morning we picked another faucet - and a new sink (long story)! Pete came right over to get it in for us - we were thrilled to have a kitchen sink back. Amazing how you take those small things for granted. The countertops are basically finished - and now we are just waiting for the painting. Melissa and JaLee helped me decide on colors, since I seem to have a hard time making any decisions. I met with the painter this afternoon and he is starting tomorrow. Kirk called from Denver and I sort of told him a "little white lie" that the painters couldn't start until next week. I hope he will forgive me when he comes home to everything finished. Hopefully by the end of this week - what a fun surprise that would be! I am LOVING the look and so excited to get the rest of it done.

0 comments: