Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Out of a job!

Finally.... I am no longer the Richfield Precinct #11 Chair Person! Yahoo! We had our Republican Party Caucus Meeting last night. Not a great turn out - we had 8 county delegate seats available, and 8 people came to the meeting. At least there were some that were willing to take over the leadership positions - that was what I cared about the most. We had a boy scout come to observe a Caucus Meeting in action - I'm sure he wasn't impressed as there wasn't much parlimentarian procedures involved since everyone there was elected to something. We were done in 30 minutes! I then went to the county administration building parking lot, where Carl Albrecht & I waited for an hour to collect all the roll calls and donations envelopes from 22 additional precincts. I am still waiting for 2 of them. Some people can not follow instructions. Now my OTHER political job kicks into high gear.... The next few days I will be spending time entering all the information for county delegates, state delegates, precinct officers, etc into spreadsheets that will be used for candidates and State leadership. This information is also used for the County Leadership for future meetings and mailings. The County Convention is on April 29 and I will be pretty involved with the planning and carrying out of that; but once that is over, things will quiet down for me on the political front. THANK GOODNESS!

0 comments: