Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Mess!




Just when I think it will get better - it get's worse! Just kidding - I am so excited to be getting the painting done and it will be great if I can keep it a secret from Kirk and surprise him when he gets home Friday night. I know most of my blogging is about the kitchen, but besides work, that is about all that I am focusing on these days. I came home at lunch to check on the paint and really stressed out, because I wasn't sure I was liking what I saw. I made Melissa drag her three kids up here so I could get a second opinion. I think part of it is because I am so used to white walls and it just looks strange to see color. It is so dark without a light in the dining area and there is one light burned out in the kitchen, so I am still having a hard time deciding what I think about the color. But, it is what it is, at least for now. The painters should finish tomorrow and Melissa is going to come and help me decorate and put the finishing touches together after I get off work.

0 comments: