After a crazy day of running around, changing lights, hanging the mirror (Yes... I got it fixed AGAIN - thanks to Sevier Valley Glass. Mark was a little nervous hanging it back up again - he didn't want to be the one to break it the third time.) buying a few more decorations, etc.... we made it! Melissa pounded one last nail just before Kirk pulled up in his truck. It was such a fun surprise! He was amazed and had no clue what was going on. I think he loved it and so do I. There are still a few minor things that have to be done, but we are so happy with the completed project. THANKS to everyone who helped make this happen.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " Gordon B. Hinckley
0 comments:
Post a Comment