Today took a lot of effort for all of us - mostly Morgan & Melissa who worked extremely hard from early morning until late tonight. I took the day off work and watched the kids for them. The pictures pretty much tell the story. I am still in a HUGE mess, but the countertops are done and they are BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love them. There is still a lot to be done - putting the back splashes up, putting the sink back in, and a lot of clean up, but it is going to look amazing! Hopefully painting and finish work will be done in the next week or two. We'll keep updating with pictures.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I stopped by this afternoon- they look great, but a big mess! I'm glad it's you and not me. Can't wait to see the finished product!!
Maridon, that is looking so great! How exciting. I'm sure it will be worth the mess once it's finished! Looking forward to seeing it!
Kelli
Post a Comment