I'm sure glad we had an extra day in February this year - I sure needed it. What a beautiful spring day - too bad I had to work inside all day. I think it is just a teaser day, though, because another snow storm is predicted this weekend. Maybe we'll be lucky and it will just snow in the mountains! I think we are all really ready for some warmer weather and being outside. I didn't take any pictures of our remodel project today, but Morgan's guys came and put trim around all the doors and windows in the kitchen. It looks pretty cool! They also got started on putting the back splashes up. I met with a guy about new blinds, but the ones I really liked were WAY out of my budget. Back to square one on that decision! I also am struggling with the paint color decisions. Melissa took time out of her crazy day to come and clean up some of the mess. I think she wanted it to be done before Kirk got here. It isn't completely done, but looked much better by the time he got home about 6:00. He was impressed and very happy with the new look. We spent the last couple of hours putting all new cabinet hardware on. I think Kirk thought I was a little crazy to want to change them - the old ones were "perfectly fine" he said. BUT, once we got them all on, he had to admit that it made an incredible difference. I'll post more pictures when we get back from St George on Sunday. I have been catching up laundry and getting packed, but I am exhausted and ready for bed. Barely getting this post in under the wire for Leap Year as we move forward into March. Hard to believe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment