Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Mess - Day 2



It always has to get worse before it gets better..... but it is going to be so fun to have a new look for our kitchen! I am so excited! Morgan is working so hard - found out he has to be to a class in Orem on Thursday & Friday, so he is burning the midnight oil tonight so he can try to finish tomorrow. I am going to help Melissa with Preslie for a while tomorrow so she can help Morgan do the color and epoxy. I went over to Mark's for a couple of hours tonight to watch Braxton, Parker and Aubrei while JaLee went to Young Women's. Then, I've been catching up on some book work tonight while Morgan has been working on my kitchen. Not having a kitchen makes it easy to stay on a diet - no way to get to the food! I probably need that after our weekend in St George.

0 comments: