Okay - so I know this was 10 days ago, but I still want to post just for my history. Anyone who knows us, know that we are big NFL football fans. (At least some of us are) Even though the Broncos did not make the playoffs, the Super Bowl is always a fun game to watch and an excuse to eat LOTS of snacks! According to the experts (whoever they are) the Super Bowl ranks only 2nd to Thanksgiving for the biggest eating day of the year. WOW! It was so fun to have all the kids and grandkids at our house to eat, play, and watch football. I think the grandkids completely re-arranged our basement while the adults were preoccupied with football. That's okay - it cleans up and they had a great time. I was really torn about who to cheer for - would have loved to see the Patriots have a perfect season, but I always love to cheer for the underdog - the team that NO ONE thought could win. That is no one EXCEPT the Giants. It was an exciting game to watch - especially the last 3 mintues. Maybe next year we can che
er for the BRONCOS - or not!
er for the BRONCOS - or not! 
0 comments:
Post a Comment