Wednesday, February 13, 2008

VOTE

Super Tuesday followed Super Sunday and it was kind of historical - the first time that Utah had actually been included in this event. I did my civic duty and voted (for Mitt Romney, of course). He was the best candidate out there, but unfortunately he didn't do too well and dropped out of the race a few days later. Being a Mormon was an issue - if only the rest of the country understood our religion better, they would know that shouldn't have been the case.

Now I don't know who I will vote for - I think our country might be in for some hard times for the next four years. Hopefully we will see Mitt back in 2012. Just a note to my kids - make sure you get registered for the November election. It has been said, "If you don't vote, you can't complain!"

0 comments: