I'm really slow on this tag from Melissa. These tags really make you stop and think - I guess that is a good thing:
What I was doing 10 years ago......(1998) Wow - that seems like a long time ago, but yet just like yesterday. Entering a new phase in our lives - adjusting to the empty nest and two married kids. Sharing our kids with in-laws was one of the biggest adjustments we had to make. Jason & Ashley lived in Richfield, Morgan & Melissa lived in Las Vegas, and Mark in Cedar City. Denver Broncos won their FIRST SUPER BOWL!! Called to serve as Relief Society President (which lasted for 3 1/2 years) Still working at Jones & DeMille Engineering (14 years & counting)
What I was doing yesterday...... I didn't get to work until about 9:00, but that is nothing new. It was just another day at the office - lunch with the other secretaries - and off about 5:00. I went to the Healing Response for my Tuesday massage appointment, but Heidi was running about 30 minutes late. Yikes! Not usually a big deal, but I had an appointment for my visiting teachers to come at 6:30. I ran home to leave them a note and take in the mail, etc. After my massage, I dashed home to find my Visiting Teachers waiting out front for me (They hadn't even seen my note that I wouldn't be home until 6:45) We visited for 15 minutes, then my Visiting Teacher partner showed up so we could go do our teaching. I got home about 8:30 and hadn't even had time for dinner. A bowl of cold cereal worked great! I did my two mile walking video, paid bills, did other trucking book work, ironed clothes for the next day, and chatted with Aunt Karen for a few minutes.
On my list to do tomorrow........mostly work and maybe try to be there by 8:00. If it quits snowing, I need to wash the mud off my car before Kirk sees it (He washed it Saturday and then I got in a lot of mud while visiting teaching). Of course, it is Valentine's Day and I plan on kicking Valentine's to my favorite 8 little people - Makayla, Hayden, Preslie, Braxton, Parker, Aubrei, Sekoya & Katera.
5 Places I'd rather be......
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. St George
4. Lake Powell
5. Camping at Fish Lake (only in the summer, though)
5 Places I've lived.......
1. Richfield, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Ely, Nev
4. Nucla, Colorado
5. Moab, Utah
5 Places I've worked......
1. KOA Kampground
2. Labrum Ford
3. Kirk Rappleye Trucking
4. Jones & DeMille Engineering
5. Home
5 Treats I love......
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Cheesecake
3. Doughnuts
4. Rice Krispie Treats
5. Snickerdoodles
5 things I'd do with a Billion Dollars....
1. Build my Dream Home
2. Build a cabin on our Fish Lake Property
3. Invest for Retirement
4. Build a 6 plex Theater in Richfield
5. Help others with their dreams
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
TAG
Posted by Maridon Rappleye at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment